InnovizOne Automotive-Grade LiDAR
With unmatched 3D perception performance, the high-performance InnovizOne solid-state LiDAR sensor is designed for mass production of Level 2.5 to Level 5 autonomous vehicles.
The LiDAR is robust, dependable, functionally safe, and economical. It is lightweight, low-power, and resistant to sunlight and environmental factors. For distances up to 250 metres, the sensor provides a dense, extremely accurate, 3D point cloud with unmatched angular resolution at a high frame rate.
The firmware for InnovizOne is shipped with functionality already set up, such as scanning configuration with Regions of Interest (ROI), vertical FOV, pixel summation structure, frame rate, and a number of reflections.
- 1.2m-250m Detection Range
- 0.1° x 0.1° Angular Resolution (HxV)
- 115° x 25° Maximum Field of View (HxV)
- 10 or 15FPS Pre-Configured Frame Rate
- ASIL B(D) ISO 26262-Compliant
- IP6K6K, IP6K9K & IP6K7 Ingress Protection
- 45x111.4x97.9mm Dimensions (HxWxD)
- -15°C to +65°C Operating Temperature
Please see datasheet for detailed specifications.